Water, Sewer & Garbage Application

Unauthorized use of Town water or tampering with the water distribution system, including opening the water meter or tampering with the setter, constitutes a Class 1 misdemeanor. Only Town personnel have the authority to disconnect or reconnect water service.

MOVING OUT? Please call (540)674-4731 to disconnect service and schedule a final meter read.


Drop Box - Conveniently located across from entrance to the Town Hall building.

Payments can be made at Union Bank and National Bank (NBB) in Dublin, Virginia. You do not have to
be an account holder to make payments there but you do have to have the bill and make the payment
before the 20' of each month.

We are currently working on the ability to process Debit and Credit cards until then we only accept cash,
check or money order for payments at the Town Hall.


Water release form - Residential (review map before filling out form)

Water release form - Business (review map before filling out form)

Published on