The Town of Dublin had a rate increase on utility rates and has changed the way we figure our water bills effective July 1, 2022. This change is showing on the August 2022 water bills. We no longer have minimums for water and sewer. The customer will now pay for all of the gallons of water used along with a base rate.
- Water / Sewer / Garbage
- Service Area Map
- The red line indicates the whole service area of the Town of Dublin. The bright yellow area of the map is inside the Town of Dublin corporate limits and is serviced with water, sewer and garbage. Anything outside of the bright yellow area but inside the red line is in the county but the Town of Dublin services the water.
Apply for Water Sewer & Garbage
- Water release form - Residential (review map above before filling out form)
- Water release form - Business (review map above before filling out form)
Unauthorized Water Use or System Tampering
Unauthorized use of Town water or tampering with the water distribution system, including opening the water meter or tampering with the setter, constitutes a Class 1 misdemeanor. Only Town personnel have the authority to disconnect or reconnect water service.
Please call (540) 674-4731 to disconnect service and schedule a final meter read.
- Drop Box - Conveniently located across from entrance to the Town Hall building.
- Payments can be made at Union Bank and National Bank (NBB) in Dublin, Virginia. You do not have to be an account holder to make payments there but you do have to have the bill and make the payment before the 20th of each month.
- Pay online